Thursday, June 2, 2011

me, me, me.

before you i was lost, with nothing to live for any more,
you came along and i had hope, i had fun and i was happy,
now, now it's so hard, i love you but you don't seem to want me like you used to...
i want it to be me, me, me, but it just seems to be her, her, her.
i live for you, you're part of me, but you live for something or maybe someone else.
i guess this is karma, i did a bad thing so i will have a bad thing done to me.
i can't help but think this is ending, but when i mention it you say no.
all i want is to be with you, if you have to be with her aswell then ok, just don't leave me.
i can't be without you, i will put up with anything to be with you.
i love you, and will to the day i die. no matter what this world holds for us i'll be yours even if you're not mine.
so from now till forever, i will love you.
i'll wait for you. even if my world comes crashing down.

1 comment: